Satomi currently focuses on high-end and custom residential design projects in the Tri-State area, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Florida, USA. She also designs and consults on residential and product design projects and business consulting services in Japan. With each project, ranging from approximately 4,000 to 20,000 sq ft, Satomi creates a unique interior design based on each client’s taste, combining architectural elements to unify interior design and decor.
Satomi gives engaging lectures and presentations for industry partners, design firms, trade show attendees, and education institutions. She is currently focusing her seminars and lectures on the Japanese market.
Satomi has been featured on national and local TV programs in Japan, with additional broadcast programs and newspaper series forthcoming.
Interior Designs (USA & Japan)
- Armani Casa Miami Residence
- Bernardsville Residence
- Holmdel Residence II
- Franklyn Lake Residence
- Tenafly Residence
- Short Hills Residence
- Summit Residence
- Brooklyn Point Co-op
- Midtown MOMA Condominium
- Ritz Carlton Tokyo Residence
- Nishinomiya Hyogo Residence
Commercial and Hospitality Project
- Factory / Corporate Office Design, Osaka
Product Designs, Including Furniture, Lighting Design, and Lifestyle | Interior Accessories
- YZDA Self Branding Product Designs and Plannings
Interior Design and Business Consulting Services
- Business Planning and Strategies and Design Advisor and Design Direction
- Branding and Positioning Support
- YZDA x Asahi Jutaku Reform, Tokyo, Japan
- Interiors For Life: Retaining and Engaging Design Through Participatory Designs
Author Satomi Yoshida-Katz, Published by Shinchoshya May 25, 2023
Events, Lectures, and Panel Discussions: Coming soon this fall (2023)
Satomi completed 14 lectures in Tokyo, Akita, Hyogo, Osaka, and Hiroshima, Japan while she was in Japan from May to June 2023. For more information and inquiries about lectures, events, and panel discussions.