Satomi is currently focusing on high end and custom residential design projects in the Tri-State area; New York and New Jersey, USA. She is also designing and consulting on residential design projects in Michigan, USA and product design projects in Japan. With each project, ranging approximately 3,000 to 19,000 sq ft, Satomi creates a truly unique interior design based on each client’s taste, combining architectural elements with the goal of unifying interior design and decor.
Satomi gives engaging lectures and presentations for industry partners, design firms, trade show attendees and education institutions. She is currently focusing her lectures on the Japanese market.
Satomi has been featured on national TV programs in Japan with additional broadcast programs forthcoming.
- Richland Gull Lake residence
- East Brunswich residence
- Edgewater residence
- Morganville residence
- Princeton Junction residence
- Princeston residence
- Short Hills residence III
- Short Hill residence IV
- South Orange residence
- Flatiron District New York City residence
- Interior Accessory Design, Development
- Interior Design and Color Consultation
- Lectures ＆ Presentation
- Floral Arrangement
- Japanese Kimono, Yukata and Obi Designs
- Embroideries, Crochets and Patterns
- Potteries, Ceramics and Porcelains
- Stationary and Zakka Designs
- Textiles Around The World