Satomi is currently focusing on the high end and custom residential design projects in the Tri-State area; New York and New Jersey, USA. She is also designing and consulting on residential design projects in Japan. With each project, ranging approximately 4,000 to 20,000 sq ft, Satomi creates a truly unique interior design based on each client’s taste, combining architectural elements with the goal of unifying interior design and decor.
Satomi gives engaging lectures and presentations for industry partners, design firms, trade show attendees and education institutions. She is currently focusing her seminars and lectures on the Japanese market.
Satomi has been featured on national and local TV programs in Japan with additional broadcast programs and newspapers series forthcoming.
Interior Designs (USA & Japan)
- Bridgewater residence
- East Brunswick residence
- Morganville residence
- Princeton residence III
- Princeton residence IV
- Short Hills residence III
- Short Hills residence IV
- Purchase residence
- Central Park West residence
- Lincoln Square residence
- Flatiron District residence
- Nishinomiya residence, Japan
Lectures and Media Appearances
- Monthly Lifestyle Magazine Interview, Publication Tokyo,Japan: November 2019 (January 2020 Issue)
- TSS | TV Shinhiroshima ” Prime News”,Hiroshima,Japan
- Lectures, Hiroshima, Japan, September 28, 2019
- Embroideries, Crochets and Pattern Designs
- Gardening and Floral Arrangement
- Fashion and Styling
- Potteries, Ceramics, and Porcelains